I recently answered some questions from Traci Hector at ACI Scholarly Blog Index. More about the interview and about ACI below.
What We Talked About
- My experience of studying religion.
- Why philosophy led me to cognitive science.
- How intuition is related to beliefs about god and science.
- Computational corpus linguistics and how philosophers use it.
- How I use blogging and social media for my research.
- My thoughts on podcasts.
- About blogging as an academic.
The full interview is here: http://aci.info/2016/04/27/aci-interview-with-scholarly-blogger-phd-candidate-nick-byrd/
About ACI Scholarly Blog Index
…an editorially created and curated index of scholarly social media. Authors are selected for inclusion based on their academic credentials as well as the scope and quality of their writing. Metadata, taxonomies, and proprietary Author Profile Cards are appended to each publication. An elegantly sophisticated search interface easily surfaces highly relevant articles. Post-search filtering allows researchers to further hone in on appropriate articles. ACI Scholarly Blog Index is free to use.
Check out ACI Scholarly Blog Index at acindex.com
Where to follow ACI: